Sunday, June 03, 2012

Bellydance school project

My cousin's daughter, Maya, was asked to do a school project. In her words "I was going to do armadillos, but have changed my mind & now want to do the history of belly dancing".
She asked my advice and I gave her the names of a few websites to research from and a few days later she sent me this.
I loved it so much I thought I would share it with you all. Maya was very happy when I asked her permission! It Looks pretty professioanl for a primary school project dont you think?
(oh- and the 'wondershare logo' on each page is because I had no idea how to change PDF files to jpeg... so I used this site- and if you use it for free you end up with their logo on each image- you advertise for them- very annoying and I wouldnt buy the program for that reason now !!!)













Needless to say it was this last page that made me well up!!! Thank you Maya! xxxx

No comments: