Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lorna Performing in Edinburgh!

Its official..................

*I'm* having a hafla........... well, the Bellydance Diva's of Scotland are throwing a Hafla in my honour- I am so chuffed!

'Lorna of Cairo Hafla' !

Date: Thursday, 18 March 2010
Time: 19:00 - 22:00

Location: Teviot Underground, Bristo Square, Edinburgh, EH8 9AJ

Tickets are £8 advance/£10 on the door. Advance tickets can be purchased from;

Shelley Skipper (shelleyskipper@googlemail.com),
Elspeth Alexandra (swishandhips@hotmail.co.uk) or
Caroline Evans (bellydancedivas@hotmail.com).

The venue requires photographic ID for everyone (no under 18s)

Back in the days when I used to teach all the Edinburgh University dance classes (Arabic and African dance society was set up to accomodate the classes i taught in fact!!!) I used to hold Hafla's here- so it will be a trip down memory lane too.......... I've been a professional dancer now for over 12 years!!!!!!!! Now THAT is scary!

Now I need to think what new costumes to wear at the hafla!!!!! Hope to see you all there...... This is my ONLY UK performance this year, until I perform in London in August!!!

No comments: