Sunday, October 25, 2009

Another video of me discovered on youtube!

Here's a video of me dancing on the Nile Pharoah boat in Cairo earlier this year... (thanks Sara for pointing it out to me- and Aleya for filming and posting it!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3AIBgMpgmo

It was really strange watching it from this angle! Give me an idea what my tabla player has to watch every night! You really can learn a LOT for video about what is good, and not in your own dance. i REALLY MUST record myself more often for improvement purposes!!!!! Although some things look better than I thought they would have!

Very Very busy these days- Lots of work and lots of visitors- especially in the coming week for the Egypt Salsa congress starting on the 30th!

If you are in Cairo this weekend- THIS is the place to be................
http://www.theegyptsalsacongress.com

1 comment:

A Daft Scots Lass said...

I loved to watch you dance. I even asked my hubby to come and watch as well. We were soopa impressed!!!

You are gorgeous!!!