Friday, September 19, 2008

pics... and Video!

If you go to this link
http://www.andre-elbing.de/pixlie/pixlie.php?action=showgallery&pfad=BD422+2008-06-27+Ahlan+Wa+Sahlan+Opening+Gala+03+Fashion+Show+Amira+Katan
you can see the photos taken during the fashion show at Ahlan we Sahlan this year... I was modelling Amera el Kattan designs..... some lovely costumes!


OK... it was bound to happen at some point......... somebody has filmed me on their mobile phone at a party I dance for at New Year in a club in Cairo 07/08 and stuck it on Utube. Its not the best recording ever... and its not the best dancing i have ever done (was pretty difficult to move actually with people crowding in on me on every side- I was supposed to have bouncers and they didn't appear so i am somewhat more restrained than i would normally of been...) but enough excuses... I decided after a fellow dancer ( Thanks Marte) brought it to my attention to stick the link on here.... so here goes- the 1st video of Lorna performing on her blog!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwOSdJEoAeg

I guess now I'll have to get a recording of me on stage with my band and boys to show off what i can do with a bit more space! I have never done it before now because I am such a perfectionist that i am never happy with any film of me!!!!!!!!

No comments: