Saturday, January 12, 2008

April in Cairo

The Nile Group Festival is being held this year 14th-21st April 2008. Its a fantastic event for dancers from all over the world to get a chance to learn from Egyptian teachers and is held at the Pyramisa hotel in Dokki. I really enjoy it and recommend it. for full details see their website. http://www.nilegroup.net/home.htm

I will be in Cairo before these dates- and up til the 24th april.... then for the rest of the summer too..........

so if anyone wants to come over for a week before (or few days before and after) the festival to stay with me I have 2 rooms to rent (one twin , one double)! It works out cheaper than staying in the hotel, although obviously the hotel means you just fall out of bed and into the classes, and I cant promise a breakfast comparable to that in the hotel.... but you dont necesarily get the 'full' cairo experience staying in a hotel. If you are staying with me I am more than happy to help organise tours of the Sights of Cairo too, as well as help set up appointments with the costume designers, etc etc........

I could also do some workshops and private classes with you to get you up to speed before the workshops............... just a thought, in case anyone is interested....

This is something I am happy to offer any dancer at any time of the year........ (no men though- sorry!)

No comments: