Wednesday, August 01, 2007

hurrah!

I have a new cleaner..................... so happy! The last one had a string of misfortunes and I think mainly my new flat was just too far from her's for her to manage- so it took 2 months , but I have a new lady working for me who is lovely. She started yesterday- but it will take a while for her to scramble her way through the sand dunes which have gathered in my living room- really- you can't believe the amount of 'dust' (aka sand or grime) that can gather here in Cairo over a 2 month period! Scary!

So now I have to try and arrange another photoshoot asap.......... but most of the photographers I know seems to be at the north coast- don't blame them!

no work til saturday- can't believe I got 6 days off in a row- wish I could know these things in advance- could have gone out of the city or something! ah well- thats the life and I have to take the bad with the good. No work does mean no money though unfortunatly! I need more wedding to start coming my way!

No comments: