Sunday, March 11, 2007

Lubna in Edinburgh

You may well remember my wirte up of Lubna's workshop at the Nile Group festival ( sat 25th Nov 06) if not you could go and check it out now!!!
anyway- I dont usually use this blog to advertise- but Lubna, from Cairo, is in Edinburgh- and I really suggest to check it out- I really enjoyed my workshop with her and got a lot out of it... worth every penny- I'd go if I was in Edinburgh!!!

She choreographed for Nagwa Fouad for 18 years & taught choreographies for her troupe.

Lubna will be teachingin Edinburgh on 12th & 13th May 2007. There will also be a HAFLA in Medina night club on Lothian Street, on Saturday night (times now 7.30pm to 10pm), where Lubna will perform.

Classes are:Saturday 10am to 12.00 Saidii Technique £30
12.30 to 5pm Pop Baladi Intermediate £60
Sunday12.30 to 5.00 Oriental Choreography £60

Please note that Native Egyptian teachers often use the medium of choreography to teach technique, and they sometime introduce unexpected props e.g. veils/sticks - learn to enjoy the unexpected !BellyDance DivasDownload booking forms & See all 2007 Workshops at www.bellydancingcaroline.com

No comments: