Friday, December 15, 2006

Home For Christmas and New Year!

Well…….. this wasn't defiantly not in the plans……… but there was yet another problem about getting my work papers complete in time for me to work New Year here- so I am coming home!!

Really excited about happy about seeing Khalid and all my family again…….. and if any of you feel like a night out at Morocco (the new name for Morocco Walima) I will be performing a few dates there over the 2 weeks I am home (with new costumes!!!) I know it’s a busy time of the year for everyone- but it would be fantastic to see as many of you as can make it along (I suggest you book early though since it is fairly busy in the restaurant too!)

Fri 22nd Dec
Sat 23rd Dec
I'll be there Christmas day with my family for a meal- but not necessarily performing.
Thurs 28th Dec
Fri 29th Dec
Sat 30th Dec


And…… Sun 31st Dec
If you don't yet have plans for Hogmanay…. Why not spend the evening with Khalid and I at Morocco in our annual celebration of the turning of the year. The tickets must be bought in advance… and are only £40 each, which I am sure you will agree is a fantastic price for New Year esp. when you know it includes such wonderful Moroccan food (4 course!) and a complimentary glass of champagne at midnight. The night can be as long as we wish to party since we have a late license for it (9.30pm- 3am!!!). Last year many of us stood on Dundas street with our champagne watching the fireworks on the bells, before heading back inside for a dance. I'll be performing all night and generally having fun and helping create a relaxed but lively atmosphere! - why don't you and your friends/family join us??? Get your tickets from Khalid at Morocco, 3a1 Dundas St, Edinburgh or give him a call on 0131 652 3764.


Oh- and if any dancers would like a private class (maybe as your Christmas treat to your self?!!!) I will be available between Christmas and New Year- so let me know!

See you soon!- and to those I don't get to see- have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!!

No comments: