Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Workshop in Edinburgh 5th Nov

well......... I'm back in Edinburgh and enough people have expressed an interest so I am doing a workshop on

Sunday 5th Nov
at Morocco Walima, 3a1 Dundas street, Edinburgh.
11-1pm. £15.

Open level- we'll work on various techniques - and include making drum solos entertaining and fun! If you want to attend my workshop this sunday- please email me asap on bellylorna@hotmail.com and I'll send you a booking form (which I need back by end of the week please!- sorry for the short notice!!!) If there is a large demand I will do another workshop 1.30-3.30 rather than make the class too busy!

If anyone want a private class with me and is available through the day this week- I am booking in slots thoughout thursday and friday- daytime. let me know if interested.

Also- I am performing at Morocco Walima this friday 3rd and saturday 4th Nov. Maybe see you there....... call them on 0131 652 3764 to book a table!

No comments: